Practice Manager - Boutique IFA Practice - Edgbaston - Salary negotiable depending on experience, up to around £45K
A well established and successful IFA practice based in Edgbaston is seeking to hire a new member of staff into a key role. Working at the top levels of the firm, the brief is to manage the team, all the internal services, processes and procedures, ensure that client satisfaction remains very high and the client base and business grows. This role also has some responsibility for accounting control, compliance and T&C
Duties will include:
- Creating and maintaining business procedures and service standards
- Overseeing the delivery of the business administration
- Ensuring compliance requirements are met
- Managing IT
- Managing HR including staff management including performance and service delivery
- Creating a positive successful working environment
- Managing marketing, formulating plans and delivering them
Candidate requirements are:
- Similar experienced gained within an IFA or a Financial Institution.
- Strong management, organisational and communication skills.
- A positive and hard working approach and a proven ability to deliver.
- Preferably some experience/understanding of basic accounting/book keeping procedures
An excellent opportunity to join a successful and profitable business offering a competitive salary, bonus and benefits.