We are working with a well established and successful IFA practice in Swindon to recruit a new member of staff into a key position. The client is looking for a Practice Manager who can: manage the team, internal services, processes and procedures, ensure that client satisfaction remains very high and the client base and business grows.
This will be a busy and varied role, duties will include:
- Managing the existing team and providing training/support
- Day to day running of the practice
- Creating and maintaining business procedures and service standards
- Overseeing the delivery of the business administration
- Ensuring compliance requirements are met
- Creating a positive successful working environment
The client is looking for an experienced Manager or Supervisor, ideally already working in Financial Planning/Wealth Management. However, they will also consider someone who is working in wider Financial Services such as Pensions, Investments, Platforms etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company where you will be a key part of the team.