Our client is one of the most highly regarded Investment Management businesses in London.
They currently seek to recruit for a Portfolio Administrator to join the business, to provide support to the Senior Investment Managers.
Duties will include;
- To monitor and oversee the transfer of assets from external providers to our DMS nominee.
- To oversee and complete portfolio administration updates for existing and new clients, including payments, fees and models.
- To assist in the production of client valuations.
- To assist in the maintenance of model portfolios.
- To provide workflow support to the portfolio managers.
- To work with the data management team to complete client set up in our portfolio management system in readiness for record keeping.
- To assist in the maintenance of securities data (including unit trust, OEICs, ITs and other instruments) in our portfolio management system.
- To perform policy information gathering of existing products and investments that new clients may hold.
- Previous experience from within a financial services company, preferably a discretionary investment management firm.
- An up to date knowledge of various investment account types (GIA, ISA, SIPP and others).
- An up to date knowledge of asset classes (Equities, fixed income, property and cash) and investment fund structures (Unit Trusts, OEICs and Investment Trusts).
- Three good A levels, or equivalent.
- Minimum requirement is five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above, including English Language and Maths.
- Qualifications such as Investment Operations Certificate (IOC), or willingness to work towards