This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with previous Investment Platform experience to join a leading Asset Management organisation in London as a Client Services Manager, overseeing the Platform Customer Services team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day relationships with Financial Advisors (IFA’s), Private Banks, Investment Managers and Intermediaries on the technical administration of investment portfolios.
- This will include working on a variety of Investment Vehicles, including SIPP, ISA, PEP, Unit Trust and OEIC products.
- Detailed technical Portfolio Administration
- Liaison with technical specialists and departments including Compliance and Back Office teams.
To be successful in this role, you should have had the following experience:
- At least 1 year experience working for an Investment Platform
- Knowledge of SIPP’s/ISA’s/Unit Trusts/OEICS etc.
- Starting Salary of £40k - £45k + Benefits + Bonus
- Excellent training opportunities, including exam sponsorship