MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a Pensions & Actuarial Consultancy who are in the market for a Pensions Administrator to join their Birmingham based team.
As a result of company growth this professional team have a requirement for a candidate with prior pensions admin experience (specifically DB schemes) and who is looking to join a business that will support your growth and future development.
- has worked within a private sector defined benefit pension scheme administration department.
- has worked for a large defined benefit administration company managing day to day administration for large defined benefit pension schemes.
- has worked in a public sector pension scheme administration department.
- Has worked in an IFA practice specialising in pensions.
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel and Access to maintain accuracy of client case records and ensure efficiency of all administration tasks.
- Reconcile Cash equivalent transfer values for public sector pensions (desirable but not essential).
- Check pension scheme documentation provided by administrators to see that it answers all questions posed to them in our request for information letters.
- Analyse member pension data for accuracy and completeness and follow up with scheme administrators where appropriate.
- Manage own workload to ensure administration team meets daily and weekly quality of service targets.
- Proof read reports before they are issued to instructing solicitors.
- Communicate with stakeholders including pension scheme administrators, instructing solicitors and occasionally Litigants in Person in a professional but helpful and customer orientated manner at all times.