MB Fitzgerald are working with a third-party administration bureau who are looking for an experienced Administration Team Leader
This new position represents an opportunity for candidates to join a business that will support your growth and development. They actively promote from within their business and many of their staff have been with the business for many years highlighting what a great place to work it is.
The general duties of the role will include checking and authorising the work of the team in accordance with scheme rules and current industry legislation. You will be responsible for managing the personal development of team members so that they achieve both team targets and actively encourage their learning and development.
- Allocate, oversee and prioritise the allocation of incoming work.
- Manage resources to ensure that scheme event and member event targets are achieved.
- Management and supervision of trainees/administrators.
- Review and check outgoing work to ensure it complies with internal standards, scheme and legislative rules.
- Maintain a culture which reflects companies values, and puts the member at the heart of all activities.
- Ensure delivery of services in accordance with client Service Level Agreements.
- Attendance of Trustee or client meetings.
- Attending internal and external meetings to provide technical support and guidance on related client administration issues.
- Keeping up to date with technical and scheme changes.
- Management of ad hoc administration projects/exercises.
- Identifying and recording non-core fee events.
- Management of administration contacts and client relationships.
- Supporting the Member Services Manager.
- Building technical client knowledge and understanding.