MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a market leadign IFA who are looking for a Pensions Administrator to join their team.
This busienss are one of the best names in the industry and will provide you with a platform to grow and deevelop your experience in a successful environment.
- The administration of schemes to ensure these operate effectively on a day-to-day basis.
- Accurately update and maintain member records as required.
- To follow specified manual and computer based procedures and systems including; data input, standard letters, pensions calculations and contribution processing.
- Answer queries as they arise in line with service standards and agreed service levels.
- Liaise with others to ensure compliance with the legal and regulatory aspects of pensions administration and to follow administration procedures.
- Liaise with other administrators, employers, trustees, consultants, auditors, banks, HMRC, insurance companies and investment managers to ensure smooth running of the trust and contract based workplace pension schemes and other Employee Benefit arrangements.
- To be involved in the annual renewal process, working to deadlines.
- To accurately work on the data gathering and production of communication material to clients and members.