MF Fitgerald are working with a global Insurance business wo are in the market for a Pensions Administrator o join their team.
This is one of the market leading positions of its type with an opportunity to continue a career within pensions at one of the best known names around.
- Develop internal and external relationships to assist in providing an efficient service to clients and manage their expectations on work being undertaken, taking into account income being received and the agreed service levels to be provided
- Liaise with colleagues, other departments, clients and product providers to ensure that requirements of the business and agreed deadlines are met
- Working in a team to provide a first class administration service to both internal and external clients
- Assisting with client requests, queries and dealing with routine correspondence and annual review notifications
- Liaising with Associate Consultants, Consultants, administration/technical teams and insurers/providers for new business quotations and information
- Processing of new business applications, renewals, underwriting and claims within service and compliance standards
- Establish and maintain client governance reports
- General day to day administration, ensuring all forms of post are dealt with accurately and efficiently
- Notification and organisation of documentation despatched by providers following deaths/leavers/fund switches
- Following processes and recommend improvements to current processes and procedures in dealing with clients efficiently and cost effectively
- Dealing with clients and colleagues in writing and on the telephone in a professional manner
- Working to specific time deadlines and service levels agreed with clients and line management
- Ensure work is completed accurately and to quality standards
- Maintaining an awareness of service levels provided to the client and managing work load/costing in reflection of this. Logging time spent via time sheet management