Our client, the Wealth Management arm of a well established Private Bank, currently seek to recruit a Paraplanner Team Manager.
Based from their offices in London, you will be required to manage the technical team which provides support to the Wealth Planners within the business.
The role has the following key responsibilities:
Assistance with the Technical Manager with regards to induction, training and ongoing development of new and existing Paraplanners and Financial Planning Administrators; including report checking.
- Involvement with project work as and when required
- Providing an alternative first point contact for Paraplanners
- To give input into Annual Performance Reviews and Objective setting process.
- To be involved in monitoring support levels and, if necessary, the recruitment of additional Paraplanners and Administrators, implementing the company interview process and assisting with the 1st interview stage
- To continue to develop own management skills through attending appropriate Core Skills training courses
- Adviser Central training
- Practice workload management and oversight, referring to Technical Manager if wider considerations for support are needed
- Assistance with holiday approval for Paraplanners and FP Administrators and point of contact for sickness.
Previous supervisory or management experience could be considered advantageous although it is not a necessity.
This is an ideal opportunity for either a Paraplanner Team Leader seeking new opportunity or a Senior Paraplanner who is now seeking the next step in the career.
Package on offer will be to £75,000+Bonuses & Exceptional Benefits.