MB Fitzgerald are working with an award-winning firm of Financial Planners based in Cheltenham to recruit an experienced and qualified Paraplanner to join their friendly team.
The company are highly regarded and focus on providing whole of market, full financial planning advice to clients across the South West. We are looking for an experienced Paraplanner who has strong knowledge of Financial Services. Due to the HNW level of client that they work with and the technical elements of the work, we are looking for candidates to be Diploma Qualified or at least studying towards this.
The company are willing to provide a competitive salary plus benefits and bonus as well as support towards study for professional qualifications.
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Identify and discuss areas for planning with the adviser.
- Undertake relevant research to identify suitable solutions to meet a client's specific objectives.
- Prepare relevant documentation and comparisons for review.
- Prepare draft suitability letters to be discussed and signed.
- Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the information on which client recommendations are made.
- Provide technical and research support to the Financial Planners in respect of our clients, as it is required.
- Ensure all necessary supporting documentation is maintained according to our procedures including the collation of any quantitative detailed information required to support any recommendations to be made.