Our client is an award winning, Chartered Financial Planning business with offices in the Chertsey area .Their current requirement is for a Technical Paraplanner to join the organisation to provide direct support to one of the Managing Partners. The business specialise in providing holistic advice to a portfolio of HNW private clients, as a result they require an individual with experience within this environment or who is confident enough to deal with this level of client.
Duties will include;
- To support Financial Planner
- Proactively handle/liaise with clients and 3rd parties by phone, email and post as necessary
- Accurately prepare client reports, valuations, quotations, paperwork, engagement and recommendation letters
- Support Financial Planner with preparation of client correspondence, scheduling of meetings and meeting notes
- Provide technical assistance and research for Financial Planner
- Build the 3rd party or end customer relationships; if appropriate identify additional needs
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced support candidate who is now looking to take the next step in their career by joining a market leading business who can forward their career.