Paraplanner - Newcastle - FP division of International Accountancy Practice - Salary to £40K plus benefits
MBF are currently working with the Financial Planning division of an International Accountancy Practice. Financial Planning is projected as a key area of growth for this organisation over the next few years and they are keen to add an experienced Paraplanner to complement their existing support team in Newcastle.
This Financial Planning team specialise in providing financial advice to HNW private clients in the areas of Pensions, Investments, protection, Tax Planning etc.
- Their current requirement is for a Paraplanner to join the business to provide technical support to their Financial Planners.
- Duties will include; technical report writing, undertaking research on funds, assisting the Adviser with meeting preperation, attending client meetings etc.
- Candidates will also be involved with preparing cashflow reports where appropriate
- Due to the level of clients that you will be working with, we require candidates to have a very strong technical knowledge of financial services
- Candidates will ideally hold their Diploma in Financial Planning although this is not essential and those within a few exams or with extensive experience should still apply.
- You must have excellent report writing capabilities and first class communication skills
- Competitive Basic salary of up to £40,000
- Great benefits package
- Hybrid working from home up to 2 days per week
- You will be offered excellent opportunities to develop your career and the business provide full financial backing for exams.