Senior Paraplanner - Southport - Salary up to £45,000 plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client is a well established Financial Planning business with offices across the North-West. Their busy and successful team is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Paraplanner due to increased business levels and expansion.
This organisiation specialise in providing financial advice to HNW private clients in the areas of Pensions, Investments, protection, Tax Planning etc.
- Their current requirement is for a Paraplanner to join the business to provide technical support to their Financial Planners.
- Duties will include; technical report writing, undertaking research on funds, assisting the Adviser with meeting preperation, attending client meetings etc.
- Candidates will also be involved with preparing cashflow reports where appropriate
- Due to the level of clients that you will be working with, we require candidates to have a very strong technical knowledge of financial services
- Candidates will ideally hold their Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning although this is not essential and those within one or two exams or with extensive experience should still apply.
- You must have excellent report writing capabilities and first class communication skills
- Competitive Basic salary of up to £45,000
- 5% Pension
- 25 Days holiday plus BH
- Annual Bonus (around 10-12%)
- You will be offered excellent opportunities to develop your career and the business provide full financial backing for exams.