Paraplanner - East Midlands/ Home based (1 day in office) - Salary negotiable depending on experience & Qualifications - Flexible hours
MB Fitzgerald have been in discussions with a trusted client about a new Paraplanner vacancy in the East Midlands. Candidates will be mostly working from home, with weekly travel to an East Midlands based office for team meetings and catch-up's.
- As a Paraplanner, you will be responsible for research and report writing support for the company's Financial Advisers.
- You should be a skilled and experienced report writer with an excellent knowledge of financial services products. As such, candidates will ideally be Diploma qualified or studying towards this.
- Minimum of 1 year's previous experience in a Paraplanner role
- Salary on offer is completely negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Company benefits
- Flexible Working hours - 32 hrs/ week including 24 core hours. The rest of your hours you can work in your own time
- Flexible working - As the role is mainly home based, candidates could realistically be from anywhere in the East Midlands, although they must be willing to travel for meetings 1 day per week to an office in Market Bosworth
- This company are a fast-growing firm of Financial Advisers with strong financial backing who will continue to grow via a number of acquisitions and key hires over the next 5 years. As such, there will be plenty of opportunities for ambitious candidates to progress within the business in the future.