Paraplanner - Top National Financial Planners - Manchester & Flexible Working, 3-4 days per week
up to £47,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are currently working with a National Wealth Management organisation to recruit an experienced Paraplanner. The role will be working for their Manchester office but can be either office based or hybrid (mix of office and home working).
As a leading employer in the Financial Planning market, this company recognise the importance of offering flexibility to their staff and as such, they are happy to be able to offer experienced Paraplanners the opportunity to work from home (3 to 4 days per week) or be office based.
- Our client is a highly reputable Wealth Manager with offices across the UK.
- Their current requirement is for an experienced Paraplanner to join the business to provide technical paraplanning support to a team of Senior Financial Planners.
- You will have a close working relationship with both the Planners and the Financial Planning Administrators who will be providing you with administrative support.
- Candidates should be experienced within the Wealth Management/Financial Planning remit and will hold the Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum, those with Advanced Diploma Qualifications will have an advantage.
- You must have previous Paraplanning experience and should be a competent report writer
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- The organisation will provide full support to attain further qualifications and have an excellent benefits package. You will be offered excellent opportunities in the future to progress within the organisation.
- If you do choose to take advantage of the option to work from home on a regular basis, you will be provided with all of the hardware and software necessary to complete your job with maximum efficiency, as if you were in the office.
- This organisation is well known for supporting training and development, as a result candidates will be given full training where required and will also be supported both financially and through study leave to attain further exams.
- You will be joining a well-known and highly respected organisation with excellent career development opportunities.