Paraplanner - Birmingham - Leading Investment Manager - Salary negotiable to £40K, dependent on experience and qualifications (Plus Bonus and Benefits)
A well respected and influential Investment Management Organisation currently has a requirement for an experienced Paraplanner to join their established Financial Planning division in their Birmingham office
- This company's Financial Planners work closely with the Investment Managers to deliver whole of market, comprehensive financial planning solutions to their clients. You will tasked with providing technical support to ensure that clients receive an efficient, first class service
- Candidates must have the ability to be able to complete bespoke, compliant suitability reports and research the most suitable products for clients on behalf of Senior Financial Planners of whom you would be working closely with.
- Working under pressure and within tight deadlines is a necessity within this role.
- Ideally you will be Diploma qualified as a minimum but those working towards this with relevant experience may also be considered
- The opportunity to work for and progress within a highly recognisable, genuine leader in the UK Financial Services sector
- Competitive basic salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Great company benefits package including; 10% Pension, DIS, PHI, 25 days holiday, gym/ wellness contribution etc
- Discretionary Bonus up to 10% of salary
- Full support towards study and qualifications.
- There will be plenty of opportunity to progress within the company who are well known for promoting from within where possible.