Paraplanner - Sutton Coldfield - Salary up to £45,000 plus great benefits
MBF. are currently working with a well established firm of IChartered Financial Planners who are looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their team working from beautiful offices in Sutton Coldfield.
The company have a successful, close knit team and pride themselves on their hard-working, friendly working environment and the exceptional service they provide to their clients.
- The role is to provide technical support to the company's Financial Advisors; Prepare written advice and provide technical research services holistically across a broad range of financial products and planning opportunities to their small team of Financial Planners
- You're duties will involve the use of Microsoft Excel so ideally candidates will have advanced skills
- We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Paraplanner role
- Candidates should be Diploma qualified as a minimum. Those with Advanced qualifications will be at an advantage
- You should have a strong product knowledge of all financial services
- You MUST be able to write clear and concise reports adhering to compliance regulations
- Excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a small but highly successful business
- Competitive basic salary of up to £45,000, negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Great benefits package including Pension, DIS, PHI, study support etc
- flexible working up to 2 days per week