Senior Paraplanner - Preston - Salary up to £45,000 plus great benefits
MBF. are currently working with a well established firm of Independent Financial Advisors based in Preston who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Paraplanner.
The company have a successful, close knit team and pride themselves on their hard-working, friendly working environment. The Management look after their staff and offer a range of benefits to promote their well-being.
- The role is to provide technical support to the company's Financial Advisors; Prepare written advice and provide technical research services holistically across a broad range of financial products and planning opportunities to their small team of Financial Planners
- As a Senior Paraplanner, you will also act as a point of contact and a mentor to a Trainee/ Junior Paraplanner, who will assist you with your workload.
- We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a Paraplanner role
- Candidates should be Diploma qualified as a minimum. Those with Advanced qualifications will be at an advantage
- You should have a strong product knowledge of all financial services
- You MUST be able to write clear and concise reports adhering to compliance regulations
- Excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a small but highly successful business
- Competitive basic salary of up to £45,000, negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Great benefits package including Pension, DIS, PHI, study support, flexible working etc