Paraplanner - Stafford/ Flexible Working - Wealth Management organisation - Salary negotiable up to £35K plus Bonus and Benefits
MBF. are currently working with a growing Wealth Management Organisation who specialise in working with a select few UHNW individuals and their families. They are currently looking to add some extra Paraplanning experience to their team in order to continue their high service levels.
- Due to the high level of the clients, the business work quite differently to a traditional IFA practice and as such it is likely that whoever they hire will have a lot to learn within the role.
- It is important that candidates have experience of product research and suitability report writing, however candidates will also have a variety of other responsibilities, working with the Wealth Managers and other departments to provide solutions for the client.
- We are looking for an experienced Paraplanner, ideally qualified to level 4 as a minimum although candidates working towards this will be considered if they have relevant experience.
- The role may suit someone from a smaller IFA practice as opposed to a National business. This is due to the varied responsibilities mentioned previously. Those from larger companies may not adapt to the less streamlined Paraplanner role.
- Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications, but up to around £35,000 plus company bonus and benefits
- Progression within the company is possible, but ideally we are looking for someone who will be happy in this type of role for the next few years before starting to progress.
- Studies will be supported
- The position will be based in Stafford, although the company are willing to offer the flexibility to work from home 3-4 days per week as long as you were available when required.