Paraplanner - Growing Wealth Management business - Coventry - Salary to £40,000 plus Benefits
MBF. are currently working with a growing Wealth Management busienss in the Coventry area who are looking to add an experienced Paraplanner to their team.
The company, well established for over 50 years, specialise in providing Financial Planning and Investment Management services to HNW individuals. They offer advice on a range of areas including; Investment Management, Financial Planning, ISAs, Pensions, Inheritance Tax Planning and Tax Relieved Investments.
- The current requirement is for an experienced Paraplanner to join the organisation to provide technical paraplanning support to the organisation's top performing consultants.
- You will be required to provide support on a daily basis with duties including; providing technical paraplanning support, regularly speaking with clients and brokers over the telephone, attending client meetings when required, working closely with the Adviser to provide holistic advice to a HNW client bank. You will supported by an Administration team, allowing you to concentrate on technical matters.
- Candidates MUST have previous experience in a Paraplanner role
- Ideally you will be Diploma qualified although candidates studying towards this will also be considered. Those who have achieved Diploma and are studying towards Chartered status (or have achieved this) would have an advantage although experience and personality are key for this small team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive basic salary of up to around £40,000, depending on experience and qualifications
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Company profit share (Bonus)
- Private Health Insurance
- Study Support towards further qualifications
- Normal hours of work will be 9.00am to 5.00pm, 5 days per week between Monday and Friday
- Opportunity to progress within an established organisation