Paraplanner - Mansfield - Salary negotiable up to £38,000 plus company benefits
MB Fitzgerald recruitment are currently working with a National firm of Independent Financial Advisers with offices across the UK who are looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner in Mansfield.
Highly recognisable as a leader in the Financial Planning & Employee Benefits market, this company are in the middle of an exciting period of growth and are targeting further acquisitions and hires over the coming years.
- You will be providing technical support services to the Financial Advisers, working together to ensure that clients recieve a first class service
- The role holder will be responsible for researching, analysing and compiling investment reports for new and existing clients and annual review reports
- Candidates MUST Be experineced Paraplanner's (minimum 18 months experience in a similar role)
- Candidates should be Diploma qualified or within 3 exams
- You must have strong technical financial services knowledge
- You should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic salary of up to £38,000 - negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Excellent company benefits package
- Study support
- Flexible working available
- The company are growing quickly and as such there will be plenty of opportunities for candidates to progress within the business.