A boutique Independent Financial Advice practice based in Tewkesbury are seeking to recruit an additional experienced Paraplanner to join their friendly team. The business is very successful they provide holistic advice to clients right across the UK and have a very strong presence in the South West.
They are now looking to recruit an additional Paraplanner to join them, the role will support the companies Director and Financial Advisers providing full technical support. Duties include:
- Conducting relevant research in respect of funds and financial products.
- Identifying and providing suitable solutions for clients.
- Ensuring new business is submitted correctly.
- Producing suitability reports.
- Recording relevant accurate data on back office system in line with company procedures.
You will be working within a professional team consisting of Paraplanners & Administrators, the in-house Administrators will provide you with full support.
The client is offering a basic salary to £40,000 + bonus and company benefits. Initially the role will be based in the office for training, however after this period you will be able to work from home 2 or 3 days a week.