Paraplanner - Sandbach, Cheshire - Well established IFA Practice - Salary negotiable plus company benefits, exam support and Bonus
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with a well-established firm of Independent Financial Advisers who specialise in providing financial advice within the specialised area of personal injury claimants.
You will be joining the busy head office in Sandbach where you will be working alongside a dedicated team of Paraplanners and Administrators who support the company's Directors.
- As a Paraplanner, you will be responsible for providing research and report writing support, discussing any recommendations with the Adviser.
- You will need to maintain up to date knowledge of financial services rules and requirements and should have an excellent all round knowledge of financial services products.
- Candidates must be Diploma qualified or working towards this (within one or two exams)
- You will be provided with an induction, procedural training and familiarisation with the company's specialised area of personal injury claimants but other than that candidates should have the Paraplanning experience required to enable them to hit the ground running.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy Financial Advisory practice who can provide support with progression and towards professional qualifications.
- Salary on offer is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Company benefits including 21 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas closure. Auto-enrol pension at standard 3% + 5% contributions