Paraplanner - Bury/ Flexible working - Salary negotiable up to £36,000 plus company benefits
MB Fitzgerald recruitment are currently working with a National firm of Independent Financial Advisers with offices across the UK who are looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner in Bury. They are one of the largest IFA's in the country but in this specialist Personal Injury Court of Protection (PICOP) team you will be an integral part of the team from day 1.
The PICOP team provides Financial Planning services to individuals, trustees and deputies in relation to personal injury and clinical negligence cases and on behalf of other potentially vulnerable individuals. They truly make a difference, ensuring that payments received via personal injury claims can pay for the ongoing care and attention that is required.
- You will be providing technical support services to the PICOP Advisers, working together to ensure that clients recieve a first class service
- The role holder will be responsible for researching, analysing and compiling investment reports for new and existing clients and annual review reports
- Candidates MUST Be experineced Paraplanner's (minimum 18 months experience in a similar role)
- Candidates should be Diploma qualified or within 3 exams
- You must have strong technical financial services knowledge
- Previous experience in Personal injury Court of Protection cases would give you an advantage but is not essential
- Basic salary of up to £36,000 - negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Excellent company benefits package
- Study support
- Flexible working - minimum of 2 days in the office (following training period)