Experienced Paraplanner - Altrincham - Leading firm of Chartered Financial Planners - Salary negotiable - Flexible working
We are currently working with a leading, established Wealth Management organisation to recruit an experienced and highly qualified Paraplanner. The organisation have multiple offices in the UK although this particular requirement will be based from their Altrincham office.
- The current requirement is for an experienced Paraplanner to join the organisation to provide technical paraplanning support to the organisation's top performing consultants.
- You will be required to provide support on a daily basis with duties including; providing technical paraplanning support, regularly speaking with clients and brokers over the telephone, attending client meetings when required, working closely with the Adviser to provide holistic advice to a HNW client bank. You will supported by an Administration team, allowing you to concentrate on technical matters.
- We are searching for an experienced Paraplanner with outstanding technical knowledge, ideally holding a level 6 qualification.
- This is a career technical Paraplanner role for a candidate who is seeking a rewarding and long term career within a highly professional organisation.
- On offer will be a competitive basic salary of up to £38,000, potentially negotiable depending on the experience and qualification level of the candidate.
- This is an office based role however they do allow staff to work from home up to two days per week after they pass their probation (at the moment staff are still home based due to social distancing measures).