Paraplanner - Bromsgrove/ Flexible working - National Wealth Management Organisation - up to £45K plus Benefits and Bonus
We are currently working on an exclusive basis with a National Wealth Management organisation to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their Bromsgrove office.
Our client is a highly reputable Wealth Manager with offices across the UK. Their current requirement is for an experienced Paraplanner to join the business to provide technical paraplanning support to a team of Senior Financial Planners. You will have a close working relationship with both the Planners and the Financial Planning Administrators who will be providing you with administrative support.
- Candidates should be experienced within the Wealth Management/Financial Planning remit and will hold the Diploma in Financial Planning or be working towards and within two exams.
- Competitive basic salary up to £45,000, negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Flexible working
- The organisation will provide full support to attain further qualifications and have an excellent benefits package.
- You will be offered excellent opportunities in the future to progress within the organisation into either an advisory or management capacity.
- This organisation is well known for supporting training and development, as a result candidates will be given full training where required and will also be supported both financially and through study leave to attain further exams.
- You will be joining a well-known and highly respected organisation with excellent career development opportunities.