Paraplanner - Home Based, Anywhere in the UK - Leading National Wealth Management Organisation - Salary negotiable depending on experience and qualifications, up to around £50,000
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with a leading National Wealth Management Organisation who have offices across the UK. They manage billions of pounds of client's assets and are busier than ever.
They currently have a requirement for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team. The company have fully embraced flexible working and as such, the role can be based anywhere in the UK as a Home based worker, from one of their many offices or a mix of both.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) client suitability reports and analysis, technical research, record keeping and processing new business, illustrations, risk profiling and cashflow forecasts.
- Candidates MUST be Level 4 Diploma qualified
- You must have at least 3 years' previous experience in a Paraplanner role
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Highly competitive salary, negotiable up to £50,000 plus company benefits, bonus etc
- Complete flexibility to work from home/ office
- Career Progression at one of the UK's top Wealth Management organisations
- Study support