Our client is a highly regarded Financial Planning business which currently seeks to recruit a Paraplanner to join their well established team.
Based from their offices in Wallington you will be required to provide paraplanning support to a team of Financial Advisers on a daily basis. You will be the technical support member of the team and you should therefore have in depth experience as a Paraplanner within an established organisation.
- Ensuring appropriate data is accurately recorded on the back-office system and in line with Company procedures.
- Undertaking research in relation to investment funds and products, producing suitability reports (using Suitability Letter template systems) and obtaining illustrations at times.
- Sit on the Investment Committee to continuously review processes, products and funds in the market etc
- Must have a sound knowledge of pensions and investments - Qualifications of CF level or RO level will be beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to work within a defined business process in a high-pressure environment with attention to detail imperative.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise, plan own workload and manage Advisers' expectations.
- A 'can do' positive approach to work.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to use own initiative and to work both on your own and within a team.