Experienced Paraplanner - Leading Financial Planning business in central Manchester - Ethical investments - competitive salary and benefits package
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with well established and highly regarded firm of Financial Advisers based in the centre of Manchester. This company focus of ethical investments and as such, are looking for staff who share their values and have a passion in this area of financial services.
As a Paraplanner you will be working as a part of a team who are responsible for full paraplanning support to the company's advisers. You will benefit from an environment that encourages and supports your professional development. We are seeking a motivated individual who thrives on technical financial planning matters.
The purpose of the role is to contribute to financial planning offered to their clients, taking into consideration their values, needs and expectations; whilst working in a mutually benefiting partnership with existing financial advisors and executives.
- Preparing illustrations for advisers using various websites and tools
- Preparing financial reports and suitability letters with regards to the adviser's recommendations in a complaint manner
- Working knowledge of pension switching programmes would be very useful
- Understanding of Personal Pension administration
- Carry out technical research and analyse data collected on behalf of clients
- Liaise with clients post meetings answering technical queries
- Proactive in identifying investments opportunities for clients
- Act as a centre of technical excellence and share the expertise with the wider team
We are looking for an experienced, Diploma qualified Paraplanner who is keen to take their career forward. The company will offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as support to develop your career.