Experienced Paraplanner required for leading Financial Planning Business - Salford - Salary negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a leading firm of Financial Planners who specialise in providing Financial Planning & Investment Management services to their clients. They have a growing client base, sourced mainly through their extensive connections in the legal sector.
They are currently looking for an experienced, Diploma Qualified Paraplanner to join their busy team in Salford. You'll be working closely with other Paraplanners and the Administration team to ensure that the Financial Advisers can provide a first class service to their clients.
- Process and deliver suitability reports to the highest quality
- Wide general knowledge of financial products and services
- Answering telephone queries from clients and providers
- Updating client records utilising internal systems, primarily Intelligent Office and Enable
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Assisting the Consultants to ensure that all business is efficiently and professionally followed up
- Researching products to support recommendations
On offer is a generous basic salary and benefits package including pension, DIS, Critical illness, Health insurance and 23 days holiday (rising with service). The company can also offer plenty in terms of career progression as well as support towards professional qualifications.