Paraplanner - Top Chartered Financial Planners - Competitive salary and excellent benefits package - Altrincham
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a highly regarded, top 100 Chartered Financial Planners based in Altrincham to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their team. This company are one of the North-West's best Advisory businesses and have a well-established team of experienced and highly qualified staff.
The role will be working in a team of experienced Paraplanners, providing support with Report Writing, product research and answering technical queries. Candidates will be supported by a dedicated Administration team, leaving you to concentrate on more technical matters.
The company will offer plenty of opportunities to progress within the team and are known for looking after their staff. Full support will also be provided towards exams and study materials.
- Have a minimum of 2 years technical paraplanning experience
- Strong knowledge of mainstream pensions, investments and protection products and planning considerations
- Be diploma qualified, or very close to it
- Be IT literate
- Excellent report-writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of a wide range of platforms, including Ascentric, Transact, Old Mutual Wealth and A J Bell Investcentre
- Experience of Intelligent Office
- Knowledge of VCTs, EISs and Inheritance Tax solutions
The company will offer a competitive salary (based on qualifications and experience) plus benefits including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Group Personal Pension
- Death in Service (4 x salary)
- Funding of exams, revision aids and study leave