Role: Personal Assistant
We are looking for an experienced PA to work for this leading Reinsurance Company supporting the Chief Underwriting Officer in all general PA duties.
Main areas of responsibility
- Full secretarial support and diary management for the CUO, to include a high volume of worldwide travel arrangements and travel itineraries.
- Assist members of the teams with scheduling meetings, travel arrangements
- Take minutes at Branch Underwriting and Charity Committee meetings.
- Organise the annual Branch underwriters' away day and oversee its smooth running.
- Responsible for maintaining the contacts database, ensuring that lists of contacts are updated bi-monthly. Preparation of mailing lists.
- Prepare monthly expenses for the CUO.
- Maintain a comprehensive Excel spreadsheet for the underwriting teams ensuring that expenses coincide with approved budget.
- Absence monitoring and recording for underwriting teams
- Act as part of a team to provide holiday cover for other PAs, including reception cover, when required.
- London Market Insurance experience in reinsurance as a PA
- Word wide travel organisation
- Minute taking
- Excellent presentation / Communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Immediately available