Role: PA to CEO (12 month FTC)
We are looking for an experienced board level PA to join this established Lloyd's Syndicate to support the CEO and the Active Underwritiers in the following duties:
- Co-ordinate and update CEO (and Active Underwriters) calendar
- Assisting in arrangement of Board meetings and committee meetings
- Act as a point of contact for the Executive team
- Arrange travel for the CEO and Active Underwriters
- Assimilation and circulation of Board and Committee papers
- Produce Board reports as required by CEO
- Take and produce minutes of meetings as required
- Provide secretarial support to CEO and Active Underwriters
- Arrange company business cards as necessary
- Field all CEO telephone calls
- Diary management, including liaising with internal and external contacts
- Other usual secretarial and personal assistant duties as deemed appropriate and necessary
- Any other duties as required
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Previous senior level PA experience from an Insurance background
- Excellent Microsoft skills - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have strong communication skills
- Be confident and able to speak to people at all levels.
- Willingness and commitment to support multiple geographical regions
- You will have a flexible working attitude and be helpful to different teams and departments.
- It is important that you work well and can contribute in a team.