We are working with a market leading national Financial Services organisation to recruit a PA/Senior Administrator.
The business are well known across the region, they are a national company that provide Investment Management and Financial Planning services to HNW clients. You will be working alongside the firms Partners who work at the top end of the market.
Responsibilities include assisting the firms Partners and Financial Advisers -
- Diary Management, including booking transport/accommodation
- Liaising with clients
- Keeping computer records up to date
- Event organisation and management
- General office administration
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Manage the various actions and report on progress and completion to the client team
We are looking for a highly organised individual with previous experience in a PA/ Administrative position. Ideally you will have worked within financial services although this is not essential. You should be a strong communicator, both written and verbal and will have good IT skills including excellent typing skills and use of Microsoft Office programs.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be provided as well as the opportunity to progress within a supportive, professional environment.