A long established and highly profitable wealth planners based out of Finchley currently have a require for a PA/Secretary to work closely alongside the their MD.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Providing full secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director and some /consultants.
- Providing assistance and support to the Office Manager in her workload when required.
- Audio transcription of letters, minutes, reports etc using Word (and Excel for supporting schedules where appropriate).
- Typing up of engagement letters, general correspondence and presentations
- Typing notes and preparing PowerPoint slides for seminars and presentations.
- Maintaining diaries using Outlook, arranging meetings and appointments including organising lunches, booking meeting rooms and organising travel and accommodation if appropriate.
- Providing assistance to callers in a suitably professional manner. Receiving and passing on messages as appropriate.
- Assistance with compilation of reports including editing, amending and proof reading of manuscripts and proposals plus photocopying and binding.
- Assisting with client take-on, including the inputting and maintenance of information onto client database and liaising with the group compliance division.
- Assist with marketing by organising events both internally and to clients and assisting with various mail-shots to contacts, which includes typing, distribution and monitoring, in liaison with Group Marketing.
- Billing, production of WIP reports and assisting with the financial information reports from system.
You will have previous experiencve of working within a financial services environment (ideally financial planning), have a good eye for detail along with strong communication skills both written and oral.
As well as an excellent base salary (dependent on qualifications and experience) there is a comprehensive benefits package too and a fabulous working environment.