A insurance company in the City are looking to expand the P&I Claims Adjsuter team.
With Hybrid working of 2 days in the office and 3 days from home plus a salalry of up to £50,000. More info on the role is below.
Responsibilities of the role:
Investigate, lead and resolve P&I claims in a professional and efficient manner
- Identify and investigate coverage issues
- Manage third parties, including P&I correspondents, surveyors, and lawyers
- Maintain accurate and consistent claim reserves
- Collaborate closely with underwriters, brokers, and assureds
- International Group P&I Club or a fixed premium P&I provider background or alternatively a commercial operator with experience of working in a P&I claims handling environment.
- Strong organisational, investigative, analytical and negotiation skills with the ability to make balanced and impartial judgements
- Extensive and relevant knowledge of Marine P&I Claims in appropriate area
- Understanding of class specific P&I Claims knowledge
- P&I Experience of USA claims desired but not crucial.