A leading UK based Investment Manager is seeking to recruit a Middle Office Administrator to initially work on 12 months contract basis, there is scope for this role to become permanent in the future.
To liaise between the Investment Management department in London and the Investment Administration department in UK hubs in respect of the core functions.
The prime responsibilities will initially be in respect of client account opening and amendment processes
- Initiation of account amendment process, including reviewing documentation, assessing completeness, monitoring of same until completion.
- Maintaining personal KPIs and keeping personal rejections below 10%
- Money laundering documentation maintenance
- Advising Investment managers of correct documentation and procedures
- Track and monitor the progress of client cases, liaising with Investment Managers or direct with the Professional intermediary as appropriate.
- Processing and reviewing of account amendments.
- Maintaining account opening documentation and preparing packs for the Investment Managers.
- Prompt banking of client cheques and ensuring that funds are correctly applied on a timely basis.
- Providing administrative support to Investment Managers who have high levels of exposure to IFA's.
To oversee and manage all CASS related processes, systems and controls within the business area, in support of the SMF18, ensuring that procedures are an accurate reflection of working practise at all times and any CASS issues are escalated and resolved as and when necessary.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of numeracy and accuracy with a methodical approach to their work
- Ability to operate in a professional manner and to work within deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Account opening and amendment systems, ExBo Live and RID is useful but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Assisting with resolution of queries in connection with operational processes
An excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand name in the Investment Management sector offering hybrid working and excellent benefits.