Role: MI and Performance Team Leader - Delegated Claims
This is a role within the Claims team is to assist the Delegated Claims Manager with the development, implementation and maintenance of the company's on boarding of claims processes for Coverholders and Third-Party Administrators
To support the Delegated Claims Manager with the creation, maintenance, and completion of due diligence checks for all the company's delegated claim authority relationships (Coverholders and TPAs) along with working on Claims audit scheduling / coordination. Ensuring all matters are processed in an efficient, accurate and timely manner. To maintain agreed service levels within the Claims team and also adhere to all internal and external regulatory requirements.
Essential Job Functions
- Assisting Manager with the completion of due diligence required for new and renewals of third-party claims relationships (TPA's & Coverholders)
- Assisting the Delegated Claims Manger in the Co-ordination of third-party claim audit scheduling
- Issuance and tracking of Audit Recommendations
- Oversight, Review and analysis of Performance MI
- Detailed, clear and accurate reporting of Performance MI to the Delegated Claims Manager on a monthly basis, required for the relevant committees.
- Attend performance reviews of third-party service providers. Keeping accurate minutes of meetings.
- Input, maintain and monitor Delegated Claims Authority register
- Assist in overseeing Third Party contracts and schedules, ensuring any renewals are acted upon in a timely manner and all contracts are accompanied with adequate and up to date schedules.
- Deputise for the Delegated Claims Manager in relevant committee's and management meetings
- Prepare and assist in developing packs for the committee and/or management meetings
- Review and assess Binding Authority contract Claims procedures
- Assist Delegated Claims Manager and colleagues in their performance oversight duties of third-party service providers
- To maintain orderly files and ensure that relevant documentation remains up-to-date
- Have an awareness of the FCA rules and guidelines in relation to General Insurance, as well as other regularity/legislative subject matters such as data protection
- Lead the performance and float/loss fund team to ensure accuracy of output prior to reporting to the Delegated Claims Manager
- Regularly update the Delegated Claims Manager on any underperformance and/or areas of concern
Qualifications and Experience:
- London Market Insurance background
- Expert Skills in MS Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Experience of developing bespoke MI for claims performance oversight
- 5+ years claims analytics including analyzing; Customer Journey/Lifecycle, reserving performance, turnaround/response times, diary management.
- Experience in reporting detailed performance MI to relevant management in a timely and accurate manner.
- Able to manipulate and understand various levels of claims performance MI and understanding of root causes
- Supervisory skills