MB Fitzgerald are working with an award winning IFA who are in the market for a Qualified Management Accountant to join their team.
This is a fantastic role for a canadidate with experience working in the Financial services industry to join an organisation that is expereincing tremendous levels of growth.
Consideration will be given to newly qualified candidates from Practice as well as QBE's.
- Complete tasks as delegated by the Finance Director, likely to include:
- Maintenance off the Group Business Planning model
- Development of PBO models, bespoke to individual practices
- Enhancement of the Group Business Planning model to reflect acquisitions, including PBOs
- Liaison with key stakeholders in the business to ensure that the Group Business Planning model reflects actual performance and realistic forecasts
- Development of ad hoc models to analyse specific business activities as required.
- Assisting with the analysis and presentation of management information in relation to Group's strategic initiatives, including the Group's bottom-up financial forecasts; trajectory of the Group's assets, clients and related revenue generators; and related revenue and cost structures.
- Ensure that Corporate Finance activities and outputs dovetail effectively with Finance team operations and objectives.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in the business to assist their knowledge and understanding of Corporate Finance outputs.
- Ensure full alignment and understanding of the COO and Strategic Implementation Director with Corporate finance outputs.
- Participating in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
- Ad hoc tasks and projects.