Major Loss Claims Manager
Salary £67 - 78k + benefits
MB Fitzgerald are excited to be working on a fantastic new position as a technical claims & recoveries manager. If you have a track record of leadership, cost control and technical claims management of large loss claims this may just be the role for you.
- Personally, responsible for the evaluation and effective cost management of all large losses and complex claims.
- Ensure that all potential large loss claims are identified quickly (immediately post-registration) and that a claim strategy is put in place for each new claim which is then executed accordingly and evidenced through an annual audit of closed claims by an external auditor.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate reserving and accuracy of claim payments, through appropriate supervision and authority levels.
- To identify all potential claims cost recovery opportunities and, in turn, to maximise income opportunities through our Recovery Partners
- Strong performance management skills ensuring that individuals, suppliers and the overall team achieve their full potential.
- Excellent analytical skills - working under own initiative to review MI, analyse trends and to make informed decisions based on the analysis.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA procedures.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making ability
Please send us your application if you feel this opportunity is of interest and we will be in contact shortly. Please visit the MB Fitzgerald website for more vacancies. MB Fitzgerald will treat your application in the strictest of confidence and we thank you for your interest shown.