We are currently seeking to recruit for a Wealth Management Associate to join a leading Wealth & Investment Management business with offices across Europe. Our client is currently seeking to recruit for an individual with Financial Planning or Wealth Management experience to join their London office. The position offers hybrid working.
You will be working within the Private Office within this business where clients have minimum investable assets of £10M.
This role is essentially a technical support function within a Wealth Management division, supporting Financial Planners who provide advice to an UHNW client base.
- We are recruiting for a Financial Planning or Wealth Management Associate to join our clients Wealth team to assist Financial Planners with their Private Wealth Management client activities for high net worth clients with investment and wealth advisory needs.
- Proactively arranging and assisting Financial Planners in the preparation of formal review and ad-hoc client meetings. Attending a limited number of meetings with Financial Planners to take minutes and agree actions. Recording and maintaining client investment suitability records.
- Acting as the first point of liaison for general client queries to understand their needs. Implementing actions or, in the case of advice or dealing requirements, passing instructions to the appropriate team member.
- Monitoring progress and implementation of agreed client actions from review meetings and other client contact; liaising with technical specialists, Investment Managers (or designated Associates), Operations team and third parties.
- Maintenance of client records and liaising with Operations regarding data amendments.
- Supporting Financial Planners with sales activities, through assistance with lead management, client events, presentation and other sales activity. Assisting with the drafting of service proposals, route maps and advice suitability reports for the Financial Planner to review and progress.
- Progress towards a relevant regulated financial planning qualification (e.g. CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning) is preferred but not essential. The preferred candidate will have a desire to become Diploma qualified if they are not currently.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Salary to £45,000
- 15% pension
- Exceptional benefits package