Junior Paraplanner/ Report Writer/ Sales Support Administrator - Pension Drawdown & SIPP Specialist - Sheffield - Competitive salary and benefits
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a well-established firm of Financial Advisers in Sheffield who are part of one of the UK's fasting growing Financial Services groups. They are a friendly business with a low staff- turnover that are looking for a long-term appointment who can progress within the role and the company.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Carry out research and prepare reports & documentation in respect of investments / pensions / drawdown / SIPPs / SIPP investments / pension transfers
- Process benefits claims
- Calculate and process disinvestments as appropriate
- Calculate and process investment of deposit monies as appropriate
- Collate & analyse information for pension transfers in compliant manner
- Liaise with clients/providers in person or via telephone, email, letter, fax
- Deal with relevant client / provider correspondence
Candidates must have experience of working within a Financial Planning environment in either a Paraplanner or Administrator capacity. You should also have experience writing suitability reports for clients although those who are ready to take a step up will be considered. Candidates who have progressed with Diploma Qualifications will be preferred although this is not essential.
The company will provide a competitive salary, depending on experience and qualifications. There will be opportunities to progress within the business and study for professional qualifications, which will be supported.