Job Title: Junior Claims Technician
MB Fitzgerald are pleased to be working with a global organisation within the insurance industry who are a market leader. My client is seeking organised and customer focused insurance professionals to join their claims team based in the heart of Bedford.
To assist with administering clients' claims in accordance with the relevant Company and/or Group policies to achieve targets, develop the business and deliver an excellent and comprehensive service.
- Develop strong relationships with divisional teams
- Create claims documents when appropriate
- Ensure up to date records are maintained at all times on the company systems
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Group and/or Company policies and procedures
- Manage assigned projects and contribute to other projects as required
- Respond appropriately to urgent issues as they arise
- Attention to detail with ability to process information accurately
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Experience not essential, training will be given
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Simon Watters or alternatively, please visit the MB Fitzgerald website for other vacancies. We thank you for the interest shown and MB Fitzgerald will treat your application in the strictest of confidence.