Our client is a national wealth manager with a highly regarded DFM. They currently seek to recruit for an Investment Sales Manager to join the organisation, to promote their funds to small and medium sized IFA businesses across the UK.
The purpose of the role
The investment team is a small and cohesive unit with multiple responsibilities. The role therefore offers an excellent opportunity for the candidate to further develop and build on their complete set of financial services and client interaction skills whilst working closely with all departments throughout the company.
The Investment Sales Manager is responsible for new business development and managing existing third-party distribution client relationships with, third party IFA's and Intermediaries.
Given our clients focus on broadening their distribution business, we are looking for a highly competent individual to work in the team covering the UK market. The individual will have extensive experience of Investments and has a strong contact book for the small and medium sized intermediaries we are looking to offer this service to.
- Building, developing and maintaining relationships with third party distribution clients and prospects at a senior level.
- Representing our client across their Active Multi Asset OEIC range & Bespoke DFM Service.
- Managing new business development and responsibility for raising assets from the UK market.
- Representing the DFM client at industry events.
- Hitting agreed sales targets.
Experience & Core skills
- IMC Qualification is Essential.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the UK asset management or Bespoke DFM markets.
- Previous account management experience essential.
- Extensive knowledge of all asset classes, portfolio construction and financial markets more generally Demonstrable success in promoting and selling both bespoke DFM and Multi Asset Fund Solutions.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, to allow the candidate to talk confidently about the processes involved in the solutions, their benefits, and investment performance at asset class and fund level in the context of the wider macro environment.
- Ability to work towards and achieve monthly targets.
- Client confidentiality.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Drive and ability to plan, prioritise and manage workloads.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in a compliant manner.
- To meet these demands the candidate is expected to, be self-motivated, confident, comfortable under pressure, able and willing to present to large and small audiences alike and technologically competent.
- You'll be a creative person with good communication and writing skills, and importantly you will be a team player bringing value enhancing independent thoughts to the team and the process, whilst being happy to work without the need for constant supervision and direction.
£75,000 base salary
Sales related bonus to 100% of salary
Good benefits package