MB Fitzgerald is currently recruiting for an Investment Operations Executive to join our client within their Investment Management team, based in Bracknell.
In this role your primary focus will be monitoring the various outsourced service providers and ensuring diligent funds oversight for the businesses investment propositions. The role will assist in/evolve regular fund activities, support the production of key investment content, internal and regulatory reporting for all centrally managed investment propositions.
There will also be exposure to implementation of investment decisions, investment performance data, model portfolio database development and providing general support for the Central Investment Team.
Your day to day responsibolities will include;
- To assist with the administration of the businesses funds to ensure all deliverables are met including validation of underlying prices, shadow NAV calculations and income monitoring
- Trade Calculation, submission and monitoring through to settlement
- Provide cover for the Reporting and Support Analyst and their regular investment outputs for the ICT and wider business
- Involvement with operational due diligence on underlying investments
- Underlying fund data validation and enrichment
- Help maintain and continually improve compliant and efficient processes - in particular using technology/automation
- Involvement in and assistance with development of model database, performance reporting and any other ad hoc tasks
- Involvement in and assistance with development of key projects/initiatives (e.g. fund launches)
- Provide high quality support for broader requests from within the Investment Team and wider business
Candidates should have the following attributes;
- A minimum of 5 years' Fund or Investment Operations experience gained in a wealth or fund management environment
- Strong technical fund and related investment expertise essential
- Able to take ownership and responsibility, make effective decisions and lead by example
- Able to promote best practice and suggest/implement new ways of working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised, analytical and with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the financial services regulatory environment, with particular focus on asset management and investment funds governance
- Offer appropriate guidance/technical support to other team members
- Proven problem solving skills
- Client centric with a desire to meet needs of the business
- Display the highest standards of personal honesty and integrity
- Proactive, with a flexible approach to balancing workload and conflicting priorities
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CISI)
- Educated to degree level
On offer is an exceptional salary of up to £60,000 + Bonus & Very Good Benefits.