Our client is a boutique Wealth & Investment Management business which manages over £400M of client assets, with offices in London, New York & California. They specialise in providing Investment Management services to a portfolio of clients with a minimum of £5 Million in investable assets. Average client net worth is £30 Million.
They are currently seeking to recruit for an Investment Operations Executive to join the business to assist the Managing Partners. This role will be home based two days a week with three in the office.
Our client invests across all asset classes, liquid, illiquid, private assets with allocations to ETFs, futures for liquidity & risk control, managed semi-liquid and illiquid assets (PE, VC, RE, NR) and directly into private asset opportunities.
The Investment Operation Executives daily duties can include;
- Coordinating outsourced service providers for both the management company and investment vehicles
- IT, audit, admin, tax, compliance
- Maintenance of firm operational/filing documents:
- ADV, DDQ, Employee Handbook, Policy & Procedures
- Anything required for UK that I'm not aware of
- Setup/maintenance of bank/brokerage accounts
- Coordinating with investment team on creation and maintenance of internal and external reporting
- Firm bill payment and payroll
- Preparation of subscription documents for underlying investments
- Coordinating with admins on client subscription/redemption process
- Reviewing admin work product
- NAVs & allocations
- Financial statements
- Working with accountants on financial statements for management company & internal entities
- Coordinating investment cash flow items
- Payment/Receipt of capital calls & distributions
- Closing/funding/redemption of open-ended investments
- Assisting prepare information for regulatory reports
Candidates should have previous experience working for an Investment Management or DFM business.
You will be offered excellent opportunities to progress into an Operations Manager or Operations Director role in the future.
£35,000 - £50,000
Good Benefits Package