A long established and highly reputable Investment Managers with a loyal client following are currently seeking to recruit an Investment Management Desk Assistant. This role is really aimed at an individual who seeking to further develop their career on the operations side of the market as opposed to those seeking to move into a client facing role.
- Resolve administrative queries with clients and Investment Administration
- Be responsible for the new client account opening process
- Prepare transactions for processing on the Firm's systems, (it is not permitted to release orders)
- Check contract details against dealing data
- Draft client reports and correspondence that would accompany valuations, dealing letters or investment manager recommendations and responses to ad hoc client requests or queries
- Prepare payment, transfer and other Investment Administration forms for investment manager sign-off
- Help resolve and respond to administrative queries from clients, referring where appropriate to supervisor or other senior person
- On request, provide factual information only relating to market indices, share prices etc.
- Develop relationships with clients by arranging and assisting at meetings as appropriate, including the preparation of necessary documentation
Qualifications, skills, experience and competencies needed
- A minimum of 1 year's financial services experience
- Demonstrable interest in City Markets and Private Client Fund Management
- Analytical and numerate
- Well organised
- Customer facing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
An excellent opportunity to an established brand in the Investment Management sector, this client manages upwards of £10BN of client funds and can offer genuine longer term career development opportunities along with comprehensive benefits and hybrid working.