MB Fitzgerald recruitment are currently working with a progressive fund management business to recruit a new member of staff for their team in Manchester. This is a new vacancy within the company and as such there will be scope for it to develop over time and for the person to become involved in other areas of the business.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a daily management of operational tasks and assistance with oversight of Funds and third-party relationships.
We're looking for an Investment Management focused indvidual from a fund accounting background. This role would suit somebody who would be looking to step into a new, more challenging role and there will be opportunities to progress into management in the near future. Candidates will ideally have completed the CISI Diploma Level 4 or should be willing to study towards this. You will also be highly organised, able to solve problems and manage priorities and will have a robust knowledge of financial services regulations.
- Daily oversight and the efficient administration of Collective Investment Schemes
- Assistance with responsibility for compliance with the relevant regulations and time constraints.
- Building relationships with third party providers
- Building strong relationships with investment management team
- The management, review dealing notifications to the underlying Fund Accounting and Custodian,
- Providing support of Registrar and Client Service operations
- Assist with Project Management, including Fund launches.
- Daily supervision of the Fund Operations and Dealing team tasks
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within the investment management sector. The company will provide a competitive basic salary plus full study support towards professional qualifications.