Role: Insurance Research Assistant
This role is best suited to an individual with a genuine interest in the Insurance market .
The role involves supporting the CEO of Capital Management and the Head of Investor Relations within this Global Insurance company. We anticipate the role being split 60/40 in terms of administrative tasks and various research projects.
* Administrative tasks including travel bookings, expenses, arranging meetings and maintaining diaries for management.
* Research projects including, but not limited to, investor monitoring, maintaining databases, creating and updating PowerPoint presentations, monitoring competitor announcements, helping prepare Board papers.
* Supporting the CEO and Head of Investor Relations as required.
* Coordinating any other administrative duties.
* Any other projects as required
Essential Skills & Requirements
* A knowledge of the London Insurance Market and ideally a graduate in a related field of study
* Advanced IT skills including MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must be details oriented and have excellent organisation skills with the ability to work on one's own initiative.
* Ability to manage conflicting priorities and adapt workflow appropriately.
* Strong work ethic and flexibility