Mbf are working with a fully independent & Chartered Financial Planning organisation to recruit an experienced IFA Sales Support Administrator. The company are well known in the industry, they have won multiple awards and have a very strong presence in the South West of England.
The company has grown considerably over the past 10 years and are expected to grow even further in the medium & long term future. They are now looking to recruit two IFA Sales Support Administrators to join them, the roles will work within a new & exciting team.
The client is looking to recruit individuals that have previous Financial Planning/Wealth Management experience, although they will also consider individual from wider Financial Services background such as Wrap Platforms & Investments.
Individuals that have new business & intelligent office experience would have an advantage.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Process and submit new business applications and client servicing requests, tracking all transactions through to accurate and timely completion in line with agreed SLAs.
- Keeping the team regularly updated on the progress of outstanding transactions and managing any technical queries.
- Maintaining data on Intelligent Office in line with the company processes
- Updating client platform account records accurately in line with company processes
- Proactively review platform accounts and MI reports on a regular basis, ensuring that all are in order and any necessary work is carried out within agreed SLAs.
- Liaise with product providers to progress all submissions including, but not limited to, client transfers and obtain fees information
In return my client is offering a basic salary to £27,000 + bonus and company benefits. They offer flexible working with 3 days in the office and 2 working from home.
The client is well known for providing first class training and support for their staff, as a result they have very low staff turnover.